- 26% of apps in Google Play store access personal information.
- 25% identified as suspicious or questionable apps.
- 285 or more apps use 25 or more system permissions.
What permissions? do apps access most?
- Access location data - 42%.
- Use permissions that can cost money - 9%.
- Access phone calls or phone numbers - 31%.
- Have access to account information - 1%.
- Have access to personal info - 26%.
- 72% of apps request at least one potentially risky permission.
- Only 24% of respondents deploy app inventory/control.
- Care about your privacy-privacy intrusions by 3rd parties (governments, corporations, your competitors) will be more likely in the future.
- You are already tracked(by data retention law, all social networks, Google) and can be easily monitored (by any secret or other government agencies).
- The internet is a permanent storage-some your sensitive data may be never erased when they are leaked.
APPRIVA: Mobile Security App for Android Devices!