7 Reasons To Speed Up Your Website
Every 1 second delay on your website will result in a ↓-7% loss in conversions.
- #1 Load times: If your website doesn't load in under 4 seconds, 1 of 4 people will leave immediately.
- #2 Mobile phones are slower. More than half of mobile devices expect sites to load as quickly on their device as their home computers.
- #3 There are a lot of mobile users: Currently there are 4 billion mobile users, by 2014 mobile Internet usage will exceed desktop Internet usage.
- #4 Errors and downtime: Less than 50% of users would return to a website where they have experienced an error or downtime. Did you know? In 2011, 72.6% of Internet users buy online.
- #5 Like waiting in a long line: 80% of shoppers dissatisfied with a website's performance is less likely to buy from the same site.
- #6 Word of mouth: 44% of online shopper will tell their friends about likely to shop on that website.
- #7 % is lost in conversions: Every second of delay. If your site makes 100.000 a day, you could be losing $2.5 million in sales every year.
Brought to you by www.RobotForce.com | We design. We develop. We Build Websites | Email: Info@robotforce.com | Phone: 1-866-272-1233 | Facebook: /Robotforce | Twitter: /Robotforce | Pinterest: /Robotforce.