8 Ways To Use Instagram For Business
- #1 Show your products: Show off a collection of the products you offer, share a photo of a new or lesser-known product or zoom in on a product and engage your Instagram followers by asking them to guess what it is.
- #2 Show it's made: Let followers in the origins of their favourite products with snapshots taken at various points in the manufacturing process. If that process is a long one, you might consider making it a multi-part post that
follows the process from planning to production to delivery.
- #3 Go behind the scenes: Use moments that very few people get to experience in real life. Think of Instagram aw a way to give all of your followers an exclusive backstage pass!
- #4 Show what your products can do: Sometimes our imagination only takes us so far. Use Instagram to create demand by helping consumers imagine new or novel uses for what you offer.
- #5 Show off the office & employees: Post photos that provide a glimpse of a-day-in-the-life at your office - work areas, the corporate gym or play-field, brainstorming meetings in progress, training sessions, employees at lunch,
employees at play - the opportunities here are countless.
- #6 Take your customers with you: Going to a trade-show or sponsoring an event? Use that as an opportunity to take your Instagram followers with you wherever you're going.
- #7 Share quotes & inspiration: People search for positive and uplifting thoughts and photos. Try to share unique photos and thoughts, and avoid the ones that are being overused. This is another way to build relationships with your
followers and help them learn more about you and your business.
- #8 Competitions: Use competitions to gain new followers and customers. They are also a great way to get consumers engaging with your brand and sharing your content with their friends!
SocialTree - Social Design. Strategic Focus | Facebook: facebook.com/thesocialtree | Website: www.thesocialtree.com.au.