A Beginner's Guide To Science. Art. Impact
- What is our science? "Our experience and knowledge set us apart. When someone comes to us with a problem, we can not only say with confidence we have a solution, we can give them insights into their program they may not have
considered. To me, that's our Science." - Joe Dallimore, Director of Customer Insights.
- Our goal: Deliver measurable impact at the intersection of science and art.
- What is our art? "An artist has the ability to bring together raw materials and make something from them that is greater than the sum of its parts. This process is dependent not only on an innate level j of creativity but also on the
individual's passion to complete the masterpiece." - Drin Hunsaker, Vp of Client Services, Retail.
- Impact is: Our ability to target customers and influencers at key points along the influence journey accelerating brand preference decisions before, during and after the moment of sale. The moment of sale. Connecting our clients with
their customers (scale: 1-5): 1) Before - 3; 2) At - 4; 3) After - 5.
- Impact is: Our knowledge and expertise to influence sales across multiple channels. We currently influence over $8 billion in client sales revenue. Connecting our clients with their customers by: 1) Retail (influencing the
Buyer Journey); 2) Partner (maximizing Partner relationships); 3) Direct (driving sales & loyalty).
- Impact: Our ability to approach the right customers in the right way so our brands receive the highest return on investment. Connecting our clients with their customers through: 1) Field; 2) Phone; 3) Digital.
Bonus Content! Hear now our extended executive team articulates the Science, Art, Impact, messaging by watching this video. The link 15.
Experience Methodologies Insights | Passion Resources Creativity | Science Infographics 26 | www.infographicality.com.