COLLEGE RECRUITING 2012-2013 VIDEO INTERVIEWING
- 10.2% more new college graduates than 2011.
- 9% increase in internship hiring.
- 8% increase in co-op hiring.
- Interviews completed outside of business hours - 82%.
- Interviews completed on weekends - 82%.
- Avg. interview time - 9 minutes.
- 50% of candidates indicated completing is at home was the best part of video interviewing.
- Companies using more technology in recruiting - 58%.
- Companies using video in talent acquisition - 42%.
- Reduced time-to-hire (avg. 3 weeks).
- Fair interview for candidates.
- Reduced hassle of scheduling.
- Increased perception of tech innovation at company.
How it works (process)
- #1 Candidates apply for job.
- #2 Recruiter invites candidate to video interview.
- #3 Candidate responds via video to employer questions.
- #4 Candidates hired (outside our system).
- Candidates are invited to face-to-face interview.
- Employers review interviews & share with appropriate colleagues.
- Summer Internship → Supply Chain co-op → Leadership Programs → Financial Analyst → Inside Sales → Manager in Training Program → Engineer → Java Developer → Business Consultant.
Expand Your Reach. Reduce Travel. Be Flexible.