CV - Peter Hobert | "Let me Elevate Your Customer Experience To The Next Level"
- Customer experience. laser focus on great Customer Experience, strong onsite customer leadership, listens to and acts as the voice of the customer.
- Business leadership. Strategic Vision, Critical Project Management, Fiscal Operations, Business Leadership. High-impact Presentations, Appointed Member to Cross Enterprise Initiative Teams.
- IT expertise. Call Center Management, Product Development, Pre and Post-Sales Support Strategy, Outsourcing & Vector Relations, Systems Improvements, Product Management, New Product Rollouts, Infrastructure Design.
- Talent management: High-Performance, team Building, Mentorship and Employee Development, Delivering through others.
- My professional career (Keys: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt; Houghton Mifflin; Botanicals; Lernatec; Depaul University): : 1) 2010 - 2011. VP, Service MGMT & Delivery (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt);2) 2008 - 2010. VP, Customer
Tech Services (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt); 3) 2007 - 2008. Director, Field Engineering (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt); 4) 2007. Director, Earbotics Product Tech (Houghton Mifflin); 5) 2005 - 2007. Product Services Manager
(Houghton Mifflin); 6) 2003 - 2005. Network Engineer (Houghton Mifflin); 7) 2003. Director of Operations (Botanicals); 8) 2001 - 2002. Contract Engineer (Botanicals);
9) 1995 - 2001. Associate Professor (Lernatec); 10) 1992 - 2001. Professional Director Lernatec); 11) 1989 - 1996.
Professional Actor (Learnatec); 12) 1985 - 1989. Attended Depaul University (Depaul University).
- What I fo. Seasoned, multi-faceted executive leader with extensive combined experience elevating corporate performance through expert alliance of IT strategies with enterprise goals. Able to adjust in the moment to the current and
immediate needs of the customer, the business, and the team. Progressed rapidly up the ladder with increasing levels of responsibility building Service oriented teams with laser focus on Consumer Experience directly onsite with
customers or in Call Centers/Tech Support Operations. Outcome driven professional that champions transparency and works to clear and agreed upon results: 1) Outsourcing & Vendor Management; 2) Project Management and
Leadership; 3) Pre Sale Consulting and Implementation Services; 4) Product Development & Management; 5) ITIL based Call Center. Technical Support/Help Desk; 6) Service Management & Delivery/Data Center Mgmt.
- Why I'm different. I was a professional actor and director for many years, and taught Acting and Directing at The Theater School of DePaul University, one of the top 10 Acting Conservatories in the US. I can speak in front of
5 people or 10000 and not come off like a typical tech guy. I can relate, listen, and execute and that's what makes me successful: 1) Expert communicator; 2) Large talent pool; 3) Problem solver; 4) Proven architect;
5) Champion for change; 6) Strategic marketer.
- My certifications: 1) Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE); 2) Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA).
Phone: 321-652-6406 | Email: email@example.com | Link to full CV.