DO PROMOTIONAL ITEMS WORK?
- Even in today's web obsessed society, physical advertising pieces continue to be an effective and essential method to promote your brand. Promotional products inspire action and increase your customer's recognition, loyalty and
positivity for your brand.
Promotional items still have the lowest cost per impression
- T-shirt - $0.005.
- Baseball cap - $0.002.
- Handbag - $0.001.
- Pen - $0.001.
- Cup - $0.004.
- Women are more likely to have bags, writing instruments, calendars.
- Men are more likely to own shirts and caps.
- People respond to a solicitation when coupled with a promotional, product - 15%.
- American people own a promotional product - 90%.
- People keep their product for more than one year - 56%.
Why they work?
- Engage all 5 senses.
- They last: 55% keep them for more than 1 year.
- They get used: 1) Use them at least once a day - 45%; 2) Use them at least once a week - 73%.
- They go where we go: 1) Kitchen - 91%; 2) Workspace - 74%; 3) Bedroom - 55%.
- Recipients of promotional products have a significantly more positive image of a company than those who do not receive promotional products.
- Better vibes: 42% of respondents had a more favorable impression of an advertiser after receiving the item.
- It's all business: 62% of respondents have done business with the advertiser on a promotional product after receiving the item.
- Instant recall: 84% of respondents remembered the advertisers of the promotional products they're received.
Dynamic Designs: DynamicDesignsInc.com.