FOR SALE OR SWAP INFOGRAPHIC
- Are you sick of online auction site fees and extortionate postage and packaging fees?
- Do you find it to difficult or time consuming to just list items?
- Do some sites only let you list personal items as a private seller? What about those of you who run a small business?
- In our opinion the (quickest, easiest, cheapest) way of selling or swapping your unwanted new or used items. If you are looking for something then post a wanted add.
- There is even a place for all those budding entrepreneurs to sell their products or services.
- List your holiday homes/apartments.
- Have a job that needs filling or looking to find a job?: Naturally there are some rules but not too many and mainly common sense. Unlike some sites you will get a much better experience and more control. Unlike some paid for options
you do not get charged each and every time you sell or indeed do not sell stuff.
- List as many items or services as you want: 1) Several images of the same item - no charge!; 2) Video - coming soon on the list of future features; 3) Easy to search and locate items from sellers or area.
- Sellers and buyers can easily share items via social links increasing exposure.
- We wanted to keep straightforward and value for money and do not want to over complicate matters for what should be simple task...: 1) List; 2) Discuss; 3) Pick up; 4) Sell; 5) Move on!
- The concept is also to keep everyone’s cost down and maximise profit. With that in mind you simply pick your local area (broken down into local boroughs) and when you come to make a purchase you contact the seller and arrange
to pick up the item (unless they wish to drop off).
- Because the area is local and of a reasonable size, chances are you will find what you want and be within a reasonable distance to pick it up.
Inspect The Item And If Happy - Pay! | Buy Now.