Go Mobile In 2013
- What is a mobile website? A mobile-ready version of your website is one that is designed specifically for viewing on small screens like a mobile phone iPad Tablet or other handheld device This fast-loading simplified version
displays only your most important information about your products, services, and contact information: 1) 75% prefer mobile sites; 2) 1/8 pageviews from mobile; 3) 1/2 local searches are mobile.
- Benefits of mobile search. Thanks to mobile websites, highly motivated smartphone & tablet users are more likely to take action after searching: 1) 90% take action; 2) 77% make contact; 3) 74% make purchase.
- How is mobile different? Mobile websites are designed to give your visitors only the most important information they are looking for, which is clearly and properly displayed on their small screen (scale 1-5): 1) Less content
for quick info - 5; 2) Faster loading pictures - 5; 3) Precise call to actions - 5; 4) Designed for on-the-go use - 5.
- Mobile traffic share by device: 1) Smartphones - 64%; 2) Tablets - 28%; 3) Other - 8%.
- Mobile search is increasing. Internet usage is set to increase for mobile users while desktop usage levels off: 1) Mobile internet users: 2007 ~ 400; 2009 ~ 615; 2011 ~ 1000; 2013E ~ 1400; 2015E ~ 2000; 2) Desktop
internet users: 2007 ~ 1100; 2009 ~ 1350; 2011 ~ 1500; 2013E ~ 1550; 2015E ~ 1620.
1st On The List: Call: 888-262-6687; Visit: www.1stonthelist.ca | Open Seas Sailing: Call: 888-598-5498; Email: email@example.com; Sailing in Greece; Sailing in Mexico; Sailing in Jamaica; 2013 Open Seas Sailing.