How B2B Brand Are Taking Advantage Of Social Media
93% of B2B marketers, who took the 2012 social media marketing industry report survey by Mike Stelzner, use social media. here are some of the ways B2B companies are taking advantage of social media platforms:
- Items/services aren't old to a business, but to the people within the business. Said people are more than likely going to be active on social media channels. Getting familiar with the people within these brands is crucial to
making new business connections.
- To increase the traffic to their website using SEO and strategic keyword application. Nearly 69% of B2B markets saw improved search rankings.
- To find and obtain new business partnerships. 56% acquired new business partnerships from social media usage.
- Social media is a great way to obtain information about customer's needs and desires. 69% of b2B marketers were able to gather marketplace insights from their social media efforts.
- To generate leads either by direct contact or word of mouth.
- To uncover information about competition's development and employee/customer sentiment.