HOW ONLINE VIDEO DRIVES BRAND AWARENESS
Video is a fantastic opportunity to produce content that informs, engages, and converts
- Just under 40% of companies are using video as part of their content strategy providing a great opportunity for growth and a way to stand out from the competition.
Rich media ads with video
- Increase brand awareness by 170%.
- Increase brand favorability by 500%.
- Increase purchase intent by 270%.
Here is why video will help increase your brand awareness
- 78% of Internet users watched online videos in 2012.
- YouTube's Vice President of Global Content Robert Kynci said that video would soon account for 90% of Internet traffic.
- More than 4 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube.
- YouTube is the second after Google showing the importance of having videos available.
- A survey showed that 49% said they would research a new brand or product after seeing it mentioned in an online video.
- Companies using online video for promotion have seen sales increase from 20% to 40%.
- Consumers who watch product videos are 80% more likely to buy a product.
- Online retail shoppers spend 2 more minutes online and are 64% more likely to buy when they watch a video on a website.
- When marketers used the word "video" in an email subject line, open rates increased from 7% to 13%.
- 65% of executives visited a vendor's website after watching a work-related video online.
- 50% of manufacturers surveyed had established a YouTube presence in order to build their brand and connect with consumers directly.
JLB Media Productions | Sources: http://www.rickwhittington.com/blog/27-reasons-consider-video-marketing; http://www.gettyimages.com/footageessentials; http://econsaltancy.com/us/blog/62587-46-of-consumer-goods-marketers-