How Small Businesses Use Apps To Drive Email List Growth
What's most important to small businesses? Growth, especially in their long-term relationships
- Application integration - 90%.
- Growing email list - 91%.
- Long-term relationships - 96%.
Why do small businesses use applications? To be more efficient
- To make smarter decisions - 35%.
- To automate a task or process - 50%.
- To simplify how they run their business - 67%.
Small businesses most often use applications that integrate with Constant Contact for list growth
- B2C - 72%.
- B2B - 69%.
- Nonprofit - 59%.
Small businesses using integrations have more than doubled their email lists in just two years with Constant Contact
- People who joined Constant Contact - 214% increase (now).
The most effective list-growing technique for small business? Offline methods and sign-up links on websites
- Offline method - 62%.
- List sign-up forms on website - 54%.
- List sign-up forms on a blog or newsletter - 40%.
How are small businesses growing their email lists - by industry?
- Nonprofit: Blog/newsletter - 33%; Website - 42%.
- B2B: Blog/newsletter - 30%; Website - 36%.
- B2C: Blog/newsletter - 33%; Website - 42%.
Constant Contact | Find great list-building apps that integrate with your Constant Contact account in our MarketPlace | Figures supplied by a Constant Contact customer research study | Small Business: Sping 2012.