How To Create A Kiss-Ass LinkedIn Profile
- #1 Your name should only contain your name.
- #2 Your headline should be catchy and have keywords you want to be found for.
- #3 Photo should always be professionally taken.
- #4 Reach at least 501 connections for social proof and extending network.
- #5 Add all relevant contact info.
- #6 Customize your website names with terms that attract your target market rather than putting your company name.
- #7 Customize your profile URL.
- #8 Update your status daily with content that provides value to your target market.
- #9 Use keywords you want to be found for throughout your summary and profile.
- #10 Write in the first person - this is not your resume or CV!
- #11 Speak directly to your target market so they can self-identify.
- #12 Add a video or slideshow using LinkedIn's new multimedia feature.
- #13 Make sure you tell people to click to play video or it may not be obvious enough.
- #14 Keyword load your Skills & Expertise section for terms you want to be endorsed for.
- #15 Use the Projects section to highlight any free reports, downloads or to showcase products you are promoting. Not: Only add things that will provide value and appeal to your target market.
- #16 Keyword load your current and past work history with terms you want to be found for.
- #17 Use keywords when filling out your Experience section.
- #18 Recommendations are extremely important! Have no less than 10 on your profile.
- #19 Add any volunteer experience & causes you support.
- #20 Add any significant media attention, wards or achievements for added credibility.
- #21 Join 50 groups (that is the maximum LinkedIn allows).
Presented by TopDog Social Media - www.TopDigSocialMedia.com | Connect with Melonie Dodaro on LinkedIn - www.linkedin.com/in/meloniedodaro; Twitter: @MelonieDodaro | Download Your Free LinkedIn
Guide at www.LinkedInChecklist.com.