HOW SAVE MONEY AND HAVE AN UNFORGETTABLE VACATION
- According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average family vacation costs ($1.415): 1) 44% is spent on transportation; 2) 23% is spent food and beverages; 3) 23% is spent on lodging; 4) 10% is spent on
- Rent a vacation home instead of a hotel, this way you can split the cost between families in your group while having more room to enjoy.
- Enroll in Customer Loyalty Programs: The average American household participates in 18 customer reward programs which provides great savings each year.
- Download promo codes for attractions: This can save you up to 50% or more.
- Buy coupon books such as the Entertainment Book in order to save on food, products, entertainment, car rentals or more: 1) You can save over 50% of popular attractions with the convenience of your phone; 2) Go on
a walking tour to learn more about the place you are visiting. Many are free or require a small donation and you may find new places to visit; 3) Consider traveling the off-season when prices are lower; 4) Read guidebooks
which are full of travelling insight on where the best deals are; 5) Get to know people in the locations that you travel and take their suggestions on where to go. You may find a hidden gem; 6) Look for last minute deals.
You can save around 25% on cruises and tours the closer to the date you are; 7) Take advantage of free tours; 8) Explore nature as it can be beautiful and free; 9) Pack a picnic and take it to local the park; 10) fly
midweek when prices are lower.
10 best budget destinations
- Toronto, Canada.
- Palm Spring, California.
- Nashville, Tennessee.
- The Bahamas.
- Northern Ireland.
- Loire Valley, France.
- Antalya, Turkey.
- Ko Phi Phi, Thailand.
- Boracay Island, Philippines.
VacationHomeRentals.com - Family To Family rentals | Soources: http://nasboarg/features/are-you-spending-too-much-on-vacation; http://businesstime.com/2013/02/11/9-easy-ways-to-save-money-on-your-next-
vacation; http://blogwomenhealthmag.com/scoop/travel-on-a-a-budget; http://finances.msn.com/saving-money-tips/251084783; http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2012/11/26/10-best-budget-destinations-for-2013.