How To Use Twitter To Stay On The Cutting Edge
Relevant peers and niche content-producers can be difficult to come by. Here's a simple way to find them.
Start with Google search: Search for "x" to follow where "x" is the industry of interest, i.e. usability designers, entrepreneurs, writers, photographers...
- Open all your results: Open several tabs & get ready to browse.
- Do some deep digging to find the best Tweeps for you: Spend time searching through the people that popular, listed Tweeps interact with to find the users who provide useful content for your niche!
- Famous (utilize): Thought leaders, news sources, organizations, generate content and tweet articles/links with great frequency.
- Relevant (to find these): Your industry peers and smaller organizations who share the best of other's content & produce their own.
- Niche (and these!): A user who has a specific background/skillset and who shares insights on that topic. Fill your feed will these users to stay on the edge of your specific area of interest: 1) Designer/nonprofit owner hiring fresh talent;
Infographic by @willdjthrill | Happy following!