CV - ANNA CURZON
Anna Curzon (age 38 years):
- ASB executives I have worked for (45% of Today's ASB Team).
Education & work timeline
- University of Auckland (1992-1996): Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing). Post Graduate Diploma in Management.
- Telecom: July 1996 - December 1996.
- Graduate Trainee ASB Bank: January 1997 - August 1997.
- Business Auditor ASB Bank: August 1997 - May 1999.
- Online Manager Consumer, ASB Online ASB Bank: January 2002 - January 2003.
- Strategy & Channel Manager, ASB Online ASB Bank: January 2003 - January 2004.
- Marketing Manager Bank Direct: January 2004 - February 2007.
- Chief Manager Strategic Innovation ASB Bank: February 2007 - August 2008.
- Head of Innovation & Design ASB Bank: September 2008 - August 2009.
- Acting General Manager Contact Centre & BankDirect ASB Bank: November 2010 - June 2011.
- General Manager Internet Banking ASB Bank: August 2009 - March 2012.
- General Manager Brand Experience & Digital Channels ASB Bank: March 2012 - present.
Areas of expertise
- Digital (online & mobile).
- Social media.
- Experience design.
- Organisational design.
- Project & change management.
- Business development.
- Business transformation.
- Frontline sales & service.
- Leadership (up to 420 people).
- ASB's firsts - mobile banking, Virtual Branch, Facebook Payments.
- My first half marathon.
- Seeing other I've worked with succeed.
- Being part of a winning Team.
- Making money for ASB - PALs, Online Sales (Cards, Personal Loans, etc), Contact centre FY11.
- My 5 year old girl, Lucia.
- Making a difference in people's lives by finding a better way.
- Great speeches.
- Breaking cadence.
- Working with other to be the best they can be.
- ASB's future.
- Social Entrepreneurship & Social Anthropology.
- Discovery - Food, Travel, Culture, History (Middle East, Renaissance).
- Zigging when others zag.
- Number of coffees consumed per day - 2 & 2/3.
- Average number of hours spent sleeping - 6.
- Favourite film.
- Average time spent exercising per week - 3.5 hr.