Education Work Skillset | Digital Strategist/UX Architect
- 1987 - 1991. McGill University. S.Sc. Biochemistry (cum laude).
- 1992 - 1996. Queens University. Faculty of Management.
- 1992 -1997. Schering Canada Inc. Key Accounts Manager. Hospital Division. Sales Representative of the Year, 1995.
- 1997 - 1998. University of Dublin, Trinity College. MAsters of Business Administration (MBA). Datanet Prize for Best Thesis.
- 1998 - 1999. The Image Group of Companies. VP, Director of Interactive.
- 1999 - 2000.Infinet communications. director of Client Services.
- 2001 - 2002. IMS Health. Market Manager. Business Information Systems.
- 2002 - 2006. University of Toronto. E-Business & Technology. Information design.
- 2003 - 2006. CPC Healthcare Communications. Director, eSolutions.
- 2007. BMod Communications. Account Director.
- 2008 - 2009. Rare Method. Strategist.
- 2009 - 2012. Critical Mass. Senior UX Planner.
- 2006 - present. Consult Coniferous. Principal.
- 2011 - present. Blamwich. Co-owner, Community Engagement Manager.
- 2008 - present. University of Calgary. Instructor, faculty of Continuing Education. Digital and Social Web Marketing.
Sales & Marketing 20 yrs
- Teaching & training - 10 yrs.
- Product marketing - 12 yrs.
- New business development - 15 yrs.
Strategy Consultancy 20yrs
- User experience design - 12 yrs.
- Information architecture - 11yrs.
- User research - 10 yrs.
- Mobile UX - 3 yrs.
- Digital marketing strategy - 12 yrs.
- Solution architecture - 10 yrs.
- Social web - 6 yrs.
Digital Strategist/UX Architect
- I've been around long enough to remember my Commodore 64, dot-matrix printers and 28.8 modems. I didn't exactly grown up with the Web, but I was there when it started to matter in business. With over 15 years of marketing
experience! I would describe what I do as digital marketing consultancy! User Experience Design and Social Business exploration strategy and execution. At ease in a myriad of business verticals, my goal is invariably the same. To
help organizations frame intelligent business questions and then use online channels to solve them.
- Email: email@example.com.
- Website: www.consultconiferous.ca.
- Phone: 403-400-7933.
- French, English, Boxes & Arrows. References on Request.
(c) 2012 ConsultConiferous.