Candidate Brief - Marta Loeb
Ideo brand designer: Marta Loeb (proper noun): team-thriving, line-blurring, design-thinking, brand-loving, client-dazzling professional.
- Brand junkie... if it's new or different I want to know about it.
- Aspiring biomimicry student... I'm fascinated by this discipline.
- Diverse branding experience... on both the agency and client side.
- Unique 360 degree perspective on marketing & business.
- 10+ years consulting and guiding clients towards great things.
- 20+ years in marketing and communications.
- Trained and experience speaker & 1000's of hours moderating.
- 8+ years in brand management.
- Synecticsworld trained innovation facilitator.
Why choose Marta?
- Commitment to personal passion for working with start-ups to build their brands. Clients include: www.fashionandearth.com, ZenMonkey.com, Survey On The Spot. Creation of ALICE Imagery Systems, a system for analyzing
thousands of images to identify consumer insights and read "unspoken" options. founder of Silver Stock Research, the only mom-focused consumer research company in the country. Recognized market expert with national media
coverage. Clients include: Kimberly Clark, Stonyfield, Sunbeam, Playtex, mayborn USA, Tommee Tippee, Lego. Authored ground-breaking research studies on the Mom market: US Mom Market, US Hispanic Mom Market, US Dad
Market II and US Mom Market III. Founding & Managing Partner of Y-Access, a marketing research company focused on the youth market. Operated as "creative" leader on all research initiatives and guided all marketing efforts
for products and services offered. Acquired by Alloy Inc. within 2 years of the organization's creation. Sales increased by 250%. Clients included: Reebok, Playtex, Procter & Gamble, Unilever, BMW, Kodak. Responsible for
product and marketing management of all Bakery Product categories at Dunkin' Donuts including bagels, muffins and donuts. Supported the creation and rollout of Dunkin's new bagels.
- Desire an opportunity to collaborate with smart, progressive and dynamic professionals (checkmark).
- Flexible and collaborative (checkmark).
- Deep knowledge and "knack" for integrating consumer intelligence into NPD and innovated ideas (checkmark).
- Aspiring book writer (checkmark).
- Trained facilitator & meeting leader and experienced team participant (checkmark).
- Becoming a brand designer at IDEO.
- Experienced team participant & trained innovation and meeting leader.
- Passionate about insights information and marketing.
- Inspired by collaboration within teams.
- Looks in the most uncommon places for inspiration.
- Thrives on innovation in research.
- Innate curiosity.
- Thinks in pictures first.
- 1998. MBA, Boston University.
- 1984. BA, Communications Boston University.
- 1982. AS, Fashion Merchandising. Fisher College.
- Silver Stock Research. Current Principle/Independent Consultancy.
- Agnew, Carter, Mccarthy PR. Account Supervisor, Group Head.
- Dunkin' Donuts. Category marketing Manager, Promotions Manager, Director, Innovation task Force.
- Y-Access/Triple Dot/Alloy. President, managing partner.
617-291-0761 | email@example.com.