CV - Mariusz Bari | 16 Years Of Work Experience UNI MA Thesis In Cyberpunk. Main Vector: Putting Things In Motion Informing People
- #1 International Business School Hungary. Lectures on social media/online marketing to groups of ccs. 50 students, providing BA-level assessments/examinations.
- #2 LD50.hu. founder & chief ed for Hungary's biggest architecture alternative culture community site (non-profit). Daily unique peak: cca. 10k. event & party organization (biggest: ccs. 800 attending).
- #3 The District! Screenwriter for multiple award-winning. New York Times acclaimed animation The District! (aka Nyocker). IMDB: 6.3.
- #4 HVG.hu. Tech/science journalist for top Hungarian business portal on future tech/trends. Interviews and covering events/conferences in Brussels, Zurich, Berlin, Ljubljana, often working with the EJC.
- #5 Pararadio.hu. Radio host/program editor for Hungary's first Internet radio sponsored by the Soros foundation. Concentrating on fringe and Japanese culture, underground music and future tech.
- #6 The Dose. Chief ed & columnist for underground culture/tourism PDF mag. Issues on Budapest, Tokyo, London and Paris.
- #7 Book - The Damage Report. 1st book on pop culture and future tech. Gonzo non-fiction. On shelves from April 2012.
- #8 EstFM 98.6. Radio host/program editor for a 3-hr tech/lifestyle broadcast. Lead writer for absurd radio sitcom Koniuszek. Listeners in the ten thousands.
- #9 T3 Hungary. Editor assistant and columnist for T3's Hungarian edition.
- #10 Dragontape. PR & community manager (and more, as it happens in early development phase) at a Budapest-based video startup.
- #11 MONDO magazine. Columnist at J-culture youth magazine, focusing on pop culture.
- #12 various book writing projects. Multiple chapters into books released by Szalay Publishing House: XX century music genres and a Steve Jobs memorial volume.
- #13 14sec. Script rewriting & consulting for cyberpunk short film "14sec".
- The wheel of references (sectors define fields of expertise; colored areas within sectors define projects/companies, darker colors mean more significant jobs; arcs define years; 1997 is at the center point; 2012 is on the
circumference): 1) Online media; 2) Music; 3) Script writing; 4) Offline media; 5) Crea writing; 6) Education; 7) Tech.
- Formative years: 1) master of Arts in English literature (MA), 1997 - 2003, ELTE; 2) wrote and read at the age of 3; 3) Studied languages without any exams: 4 (Swedish, Japanese, Tibetan, Mongolian).
- Languages (illustrated in a Cerf language framework): 1) English (C1 Expert); 2) French (B1 Achiever); 3) Hungarian (C2 Mastery).
- Competences: 1) Creativity; 2) Presentation skills; 3) Flexibility; 4) Communication and interpersonal skills; 5) Ability to learn new tech solutions and platforms; 6) Graphics platform orientation - Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator,
Email: PlanetDamage@gmail.com | Web: PlanetDamage.com | Skype: PlanetDamage.