CV - Mary Ann Long | Fanatical About ROI; Process-Oriented; Technical; Creative; Player-Coach With A Positive, Can Do Attitude!
- Marketing expertise: 1) Strategy; 2) Communications; 3) Relationship manager; 4) Operations.
- Passion: targeted demand generation (20 years of experience in end-to-end marketing process development, implementation and management) : 1) Social media; 2) Tele-prospecting; 3) Mobile; 4) Website;
5) Email; 6) Guerilla marketing; 7) Public speaking; 8) Events; 9) Video; 10) SEO & SEM; 11) Blog; 12) Variable data print, direct mail; 13) Advertising; 14) Public relations; 15) Lead gen surveys.
- Creative skills: 1) Strategy; 2) Writing; 3) Information design; 4) Content development via Adobe Suite.
- Raw leads in achievements: Mt teams have generated thousands of high quality leads via integrated, multi-touch campaigns, valued at $100 million in revenue.
- Qualification process achievements: Developed and managed numerous B2B Demand generation processes that focused on ideal customer identifications, segmentations and ideal soaring. Leading to 90% conversion rates
of MQLs to SQLs for complex sale solutions.
- Technical skills: 1) CRM. Salesforce, MS Dynamics, Siebel, Oncontact & ZOHO; 2) marketing automation. Eloqua, Marketo, SilverPop & eTrigue; 3) Analytics. MS Excel, Google, Web Trends & some BI (SpSS,
IBM Cognos & SAS). Focus area of growth; 4) ...And, of course MS Office.
- Sales-ready leads. Recent ROI achievements : 1) (SMBClient) $1m in revenue generated from &800.000 investment over two year marketing program period focused on one key vertical industry; 2) Analysis of lead
sources and attributable revenue led to shift in focus for 2012 marketing plans; 3) Completion of customizable marketing audit to assess ROI for past and future programs.
- Education: 1) Alverno College 1995, B.A. Business & Communication with Honors; 2) International studies: Germany.
- Employment history: 1) October 2011 - present. Marketing Operations Partners. Sponsorship sales; 2) 2011 - present. Long Consulting. Marketing operations strategist; 3) 2010 - 2011. Broadlook Technologies.
Marketing director; 4) 2002 - 2010. Frantz Group. Senior manager - strategic services. Samples of clients served (IBM, LawSon, KingLand, Pulse, EMC, Extol, etc.). International technology accounts; 5) 1995 - 2002.
New Media Solutions. Integrated marketing specialist. Local businesses (storeWall, Vaportek, Premaman, etc.); 5) 1991 - 1995.Longshots Photographics. Account manager; 6) 1990 - 1991. Video Images. Marketing
- Industry experience: 1) Information technology: ERP, CRM, BI & CRM, software, hardware, IT services; 2) banking & finance, manufacturing & construction, food & beverage, healthcare, logistics & supply chain,
travel & hospitality, retail & wholesale.
- Core competencies: Project management, problem solving, written & verbal communication, analysis, planning, initiative and innovation.
Every marketing piece needs a call to action, right? Here's mine: Contact me today to learn how I will add value to your organization!
Email: Long.email@example.com | Address: Milwaukee, WI, USA | Phone: 262-343-2882; Twitter: @mostrategist.