Why Instagram Is Good For Your Business?
Promote your products
- Crown Brush Australia (@crownbrushaustralia): Posting images of products and special offers are a quick and effective way to get the message across. This is a more personal way to share and promote your brand with your
followers as an alternative to just sharing a link. Remember that a picture is worth a thousand words. Make it count!
Engage with your followers
- Keds (@keds): Customer engagement is very important. It shows that you are not a robot. Social media is all about being social. Reply to comments and make sure you listen to them. A good example of customer engagement is this
image posted by @shorddiza featured on Keds' Instagram (@keds). Great social media will go a long way.
- "Would you tie dye your Keds. We love this #DIY look from Keds fan @shorddiza! (Not into DIY tie fye? You can get our version on Keds.com)"- #KedsStyle.
Comps and giveaways
- Win a Sally hansen prize pack valued at $99!: 1) Repost this image to your Instagram feed (you can take a screenshot using your smartphone); 2) Include the hashtag #pricelinesallyhansen; 3) Make sure you follow us! @pricelineau;
4) Entries close 11.59 pm AEDT, Wednesday 20th February. AUS only.
- Priceline Australia (@pricelineau): Have a competition. Let’s face it, who doesn't like to win free stuff? If they are following you, then they obviously love your brand. So occasionally throw a competition or giveaways to show some
appreciation to your loyal followers. It works wonders!
Brand the scenes
- Kikki. K (@kikkik_loves): Curiosity is human nature. Every now and then, post a picture to show what is happening behind the scenes. For example, the image on the right by @kikkik_loves posted "The team at kikki.K Head Office
joining in office wide journaling in our 365 Journal".
#Hashtags are awesome
- Starbucks Coffee (@starbucks): Encouraging followers to use hashtags is so beneficial. Not only that you will be able to see who is using your products, but it will also promote your brand using Instagram Hashtags globally! For
example, @starbucks info description is "Tag your coffee photos with #Starbucks!”.
Instagram is available free on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store | This infographic is brought to you by: Reni Florentin (Instagram: reniflorentina); Social Media Strategist at GCDS (Twitter: @reniflorentina) |
GoldCoastDesignStudio - More Than Just Web Design (www.gcds.com.au) | Images are copyrighted to their rightful owners on Instagram | Background from Subtlepatterns.com.