CV - Kevin Airgid | Creative Director, Author/Speaker, Entrepreneur
- 6 books authored: 1) Ford; 2) MTV; 3) OLN; 4) ONE; 5) Lexus; 6) Nike; 7) ESPN; 8) ABC; 9) Disney; 10) WWF; 11) Brand experience.
- Education: B.A. Visual Arts. Western University. London, Ontario.
- Skills (scale 1 - 8): 1) Adobe Photoshop (7); 2) Adobe After Effects (6); 3) Adobe Illustrator (5); 4) Adobe Flash (7); 5) Adobe Dreamweaver (4); 6) 3D Studio Max (3); 7) Windows (8); 8) Apple (8); 9) CSS/HTML (3).
- Creative Director/owner (2002-present). Airgid Media Inc. Tecumseh, ON. Created interactive and motion for clients such as Nike, MTV, Much Music, Lexus, ESPN, Dr. Pepper, ADT, Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC
News), Amnesty International, Ford, Buick, NFL, World Wildlife Fund and Nike; 2) Lead designer (Nov 2000 - May 2002). Icon Multimedia, Ann Arbor, MI. Design ;ead for Steel Consortium DVD web design and mentor such as
Amnesty International, Siemens and Toyota; 3) Senior designer (Nov 1999 - 2000). Rare Medium, Bloomfield Hills, MI. Design lead for various dot com clients, creative direction and mentor for team of designers, project lead for
various projects in New York, Detroit and Toronto; 4) Designer (Nov 1998 - Nov 1999). Campbell-Ewald Advertising, Chevrolet.com Development Group, Warren, MI. Create interactive flash and shockwave modules for
Chevrolet.com. Multimedia design for the Corvette, and award winning Monte Carlo site; 5) Designer (June 1997 - Nov 1998). GK Interactive, Troy, MI. Design multimedia projects for clients such as The Detroit Tigers, Greenfield
Village, General electric, and General Motors (Cadillac Division); 6) Multimedia specialist (May 1996 - June 1997). Polar Interactive Inc., London, ON, Canada. Design GUI for "Polar Voyageur" Interactive TV Systems, Kiosks and CD-
ROM; 7) Sales representative (Aug 1994 - Sept 1995). Specular International. Amherst, Mass, USA. Southern Ontario sales representative for multimedia software applications; 8) Technical assistant (Sept 1993 - May 1996). Faculty of
Arts, TEchnical Services, University of Western Ontario, London, ON, Canada. Create websites for Mosaic and Netscape 1.01. Created multimedia presentations for various university courses and "The Psychology Superclass", the
largest university course in Canada (featured in the Globe and Mail, City TV's "Media Television", and various other media).
- Authored books: 1) CO2 and You, Poster Experts; 2) Web Designers Success Guide, Using Flash 5; 3) Flash 99% Good: Flash Usability, Flash Studio (co-authored).
- Legal: Available for full-time work in Canada, United States and European Union.
- Years of experience: 20.
- Suite 21007, 500 Manning Rd, Tecumseh, Ontario N8N 451, Canada.
- 15 magazine articles written.
- 18 speaking languages.
- Featured by: 1) FITC; 2) Adobe; 3) G4; 4) The Globe And Mail; 5) NXNE; 6) HOW; 7) Applied Arts; 8) Communication Arts.
email@example.com | airgid.com | (519) 739-2039.