Lissette Arias Bio Timeline Infographic | Lissette Arias
- 1997. In the beginning there came to be a spark. This precious gift, the creative spark, was passed down to an exuberant, bright-eyed ninita, Lissette. Her earliest memories include images of her father designing the
most beautiful & intricate serif fonts. "he's my hero", she thought, "he creates his own letters!". Little did she know that typographic design would be one day become second nature.
- 1997. In search of the perfect creative outlet. After briefly testing the architectural design waters, Lissette was convinced her calling was something fiery, certainly in advertising & design. It was an inherent ability she
couldn't resist. She wants to move people!
- 1997. Freelance graphic designer. The girl's on fire! No job too small or grand. Clients ranged from medium-sized corporations to giant publishing companies to SunTrust. Projects: corporate identities, stationary,
business cards, brochures, ads, promotional materials, posters, exhibition collateral, catalog designs... yadi-yadi-yada.
- 1999. Open your mind! Travel the world. Europe here she comes. Chile, brace yourself.
- 2002. WRS Group: Graphic artist. Her energizing spirit becomes a welcomed addition to the in-house creative dept. Conceptualized and designed educational products for the medical industry (print); basically, all of
those health-awareness collateral one sees at a doctor's office (including the fun 3D organ models everyone loves to pull apart).
- 2004. It's a celebration! Launch of publicsite lissettearias.com.
- 2007. So yummy. Clean, minimalist & elegant designs for high-end yogurt shop. Yogurtopia.
- 2007. Databanq Media: Lead design/art director. In this fast-paceed, startup environment wearing multiple hats was a given. Responsibilities ranged from ideation, conceptualizing and hand-on application of design
strategies for a network of over 25 lead generation websites. Lissette was always the customer advocate. Key actions that contributed to the success of this role: engaging stakeholders in the creative process, establishing a
common language & taking the time to elevate the team's knowledge of the design processes.. always keeping it light, fun and engaging. Con sabor. All designs were scalable and optimized for search engines; also
included usability testing, KPI/multivariate testing and landing page optimization for maximum ROI. Brand identity for websites including: Chamber of Commerce.com; Databanq.com; Treatment4Addiction.com.
- 2010. Touchdown! She's stoked to be providing design solutions for high-profile NFL personalities(branding, UI design, art direction): Quintin Mikell - Philadelphia Eagles; Michael Robinson - San Francisco 49ers;
Sheldon Brown - Cleveland Browns.
- 2010. Data is cool. "Infographics" make it hot & sticky. Illustration/data visualization. Economic and Sales Productivity During the World Cup 2010 (featured in The Huffington Post & Mashable.com). The Social
Media Landscape. Fantasy Football Sacks Productivity.
- 2010. Wells Fargo Internet Services Group (customer experience). Interaction design/visual design/art direction/contractor. She hit the ground running and delivered. Project details can't be disclosed but below are a few
of the key responsibilities: Customer experience lead; ideate; conceptualize and innovate; enhance the core brand within the public site by setting new visual standards; improve the existing online user experience through
innovative universal interactions; create visual vocabularies; set creative direction for microsites, banking tools, social spaces and roadshow presentations than hand-off creative direction to junior designers; work
strategically with an infinite number of business lines; engage project teams in design workshops... She really did deliver!
- Work history: 1) Print; 2) Web; 3) SEO; 4) Social; 5) iOS+.