MAKING WEDDINGS EXTRA SPECIAL WITH MUSIC AND WEDDING SINGERS
High quality wedding music bring special unique sense of importance to your wedding ceremony. And with this reason comes the importance of wedding singers.
Wedding singers add melody to the ceremony by creating a romantic atmosphere, making moments more magical.
If you're about to appoint a professional singer, make sure you have proper references and feedback before appointing.
How to hire a wedding singer
1. Online is the best bet to find good Wedding Singers.
2. After short listing possible wedding singers, it's time to sample the goods.
3. Many full time Wedding Singers take bookings way in advance so be sure to enquire early. Ask about the availability for your chosen date, & full quote, inclusive of travel & expenses to the venue.
4. Know all of the facts like:
• How much experience do you have at working in the wedding industry?
• Can you learn new songs if not already in your repertoire?
5. Most Wedding Singers require a deposit & written confirmation to secure the date for you and book a Wedding Singer package.
1. In the right places
2. Sample sample sample
3. Check availability and costs
4. Further interrogation
5. Booking a wedding singer
According to a survey, the biggest wedding expense goes to entertainment:
1st - couples spend an average of £7,382 on their wedding reception entertaining an average of 96 guests
2nd - honeymoon at £2.935
3rd - engagement ring with the average groom shelling out £1,730
Wedding Events where music may be desired:
- Prelude- e guests are being seated
- seated before the ceremony
- Processional for the wedding party
- At the bride's entrance
- During the ceremony with soloist of choice
- Postlude as the guests are leaving the ceremony
- Background during receiving period
- During photographs of the bridal party
- During the reception
- Bride and groom first dance
- Bride's dance with the father
- For general dancing
- During cutting of the cake
- When the bouquet is tossed
- As the newlyweds depart
The 12 most costly wedding crooners according to a poll
The rolling stones – up to £5 million
Sir Elton John – up to £2 million
Kylie Minogue – up to £2 million
Cristina Aguilera — up to £1.5 million
George Michael — up to £1.3 million
Anne Winehouse — up to £1 million
Sir Paul McCartney — up to £1 million
Leona Lewis - £1 million
Jennifer Lopez - £1 million
Barry Manilow - £750,000
Rod Stewart - £600,000
Duran Duran - £500,000
The wedding singer