Mobile Search Statistics
- Mobile search queries have grown 5 times in the past two years.
- 95% of mobile users use their devices for local search.
- 52% of all local searches are done from a mobile device.
- 9 out of 10 mobile phone searches result in a purchase or visit.
- 3 out of every 5 searches are conducted on a mobile device.
- 50% of travel or restaurant mobile queries result in a purchase.
- 52% of adult mobile phone owners use their devices while in a store to get help with purchasing decisions.
- 99% of smartphone owner use their mobile browser at least once a day.
- 71% of mobile browsers expect web pages to load almost as quickly or faster as web pages on their desktop computers.
- 74% of consumers will wait 5 seconds for a web page to load on their mobile device before abandoning the site.
SlickText.com - SMS marketing made incredibly easy | Sources: marketingland.com/library/statistics-mobile-marketing; econsultancy.com/us/blog/7697-10-mind-blowing-infographics; www.nielsen.com/us/en/reports/2010.
html?sortbyScore=true&tag=Category%3AMobile; www.aericon.com/infographic/smartphone-trends-opportunities-for-marketers-infographic; tag.microsoft.com/community/blog/t/the_growth_of_mobile_marketing_and_