Online Word Of Mouth
There should be an element of SEO in all of your online activities, as well as finding a way to leverage your offline marketing methods online. As social media marketing matures, it is becoming even more clear that social media has an
important impact on a website's SEO.
- 78% of customers trust peer recommendations on sites.
- 84% of US Internet population are active on at least 1 networking sites (Facebook, Blogger, YouTube, Wordpress, LinkedIn, Twitter).
- On an average, users log in twice a day to social networking sites and 9 times a month on professional websites.
- On average user becomes a fan of 2 pages every month.
- On average people have about 195 friends on social sites.
- The average Facebook user is connected to 80 pages, groups and events and becomes a fan of 2 pages every month.
- Over 150 million people engage with Facebook on external websites every month.
- Social media is all about being where the customers are. The main goal with SEO is to have content that your customers will want to see so you can drive those customers to your website. If you combine the two, your content will
actually reach a high volume of customers, which will improve your SEO marketing strategy.