Tina Chen - Graphic Designer. Let's Work Together
- My specialities: 1) Print design; 2) Infographics; 3) Presentations; 4) Social media.
- Employment history: 1) 6/2011 - present. Tina Chen design: Page Design Group | Print Design, Art Direction. Design the California Complete Count Census Outreach Report and Recommendations for 2020; Runyon Saltzman &
Einhorn | Graphic Designer. part of a creative team responsible for developing design concepts and production of high profile campaigns; CSUS, Department of Public Affairs | Print Design. Develop infographic marketing materials
in support of the university's new branding campaign; StepFilms Media | Graphic Designer. Responsible for company materials, presentations, and marketing collateral; 2) 4/2012 & 6/2012. Envirocomm Communications. Provide
live graphic capture of Port of Oakland Good neighbor Breakfast. Attendees ranged from 50-2000; 3) 2/2010 - 3/2012. Health 2.0 | Infographic Designer. Designed several infographic information sheets in support of health 2.0's
designs challenge component; 4) 5/2010 - 4/2011. Crowbrite. Develop logo and branding standards, icon design, copywriting, marketing research, conference promotion; 5) 2005 - May 2011. Center for Collaborative Policy.
Graphic's Specialist/Graphic designer II. Save as primary in-house designer. Consult clients on design needs, develop design concepts, and supervise project from start to finish. Managed company website.
- I am fluent in: 1) Mandarin; 2) Japanese; 3) Korean.
- Coffee consumed daily - "Way too much!".
- I'm from - Taipei, Taiwan.
- Experience - 6 years of professional design experience.
- Education - B.A.Ethnic Studies, Minor Business Administration CSUS, 2005.
- Number of projects per year: 1) 2010. 68 - 19 clients; 2) 2011. 88 - 25 clients; 3) 2012. 46 - 15 clients & counting.
- Types of projects (2011 - 6/12): 1) Graphic recording; 2) Copy writing; 3) Web design; 4) Infographics; 5) Print design.
- What I use most: 1) Illustrator; 2) InDesign; 3) Flash; 4) Photoshop; 5) CSS/HTML.
- Things I enjoy: 1) Photography; 2) Travel; 3) Food; 4) Seinfeld; 5) Fishing.
Tinachen916@gmail.com | Tibachendesign.com | 916-832-7030.