Pinterest Marketing Plan 2.0
At Liberty Jane Clothing's we created our Pinterest Marketing Plan 1.0 in December of 2011. It resulted in us getting over 3.200 Pinterest followers, over 4.400 backlinks from Pinterest, and most importantly, our revenue skyrocketed,
see those results on www.marketinggonpinterest.com). Now we're launching our 2nd generation marketing plan. here is an overview:
Our 1st plan...Pinterest Marketing Plan
As it's current rate - Pinterest will soon join Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn as one of the most trafficked social media sites on the planet. Follow along as we grow our presence on Pinterest at:
http://marketingonpinterest.com/; or see how we're going at: http://pinterst.com/cinnamoniles/.
- The visual curator. Approaching our product photography with an eye for artistry & the goal of enabling self expression.
- The anchor. Creating an authority profile that gives people a good reason to follow us on Pinterest.
- Chemical x. Sharing more of our personal life, behind the scenes activity, and design process than we have before. To the customer - it's Pinterest as a new method for bonding with our company. Creating "Visual Insiders".
- The offer. Self promotional? No! Consistently repeating our offer to "follow us on Pinterest" via: 1) Facebook; 2) YouTube; 3) Newsletter; 4) Website widgets.
Liberty Jane Clothing's MarketingonPinterest.com Copyright 2011.
Now we've added...
- Pinning fan videos from YouTube. Our fans make videos using our products and opening our packages - we are pinning them regularly as social proof.
- Facebook integration. You can easily create a tab on your Facebook fanpage to integrate your Pinterest pinboards - see ours at www.facebook.com/libertyjaneclothing.
- Instagram launch. Our fans want even more visual interaction on their phones and Pinterest isn't working for them as well as Instagram... so we've launched on that platform!
Learn more www.marketingonpinterest.com.
Liberty Jane Clothing's.