Small business facts. Did you know?
- It costs more than 6x as much to start a business in India than in the US (USA - avg. cost $325, India - avg. cost $2,046). With less start up costs business owners can invest more money into developing their brand.
- 70% of small businesses are owned and operated by a single person
- 60 to 80% of all new jobs come from small businesses
- Only fifty-percent of small businesses make it past the 5 year mark
- Seventy-percent of small businesses only make it to the 2 year mark
- There are 28 million small businesses in the U.S. Which outnumbers corporations 1162 to 1.
Copyright All Rights Reserved Empowered Media Group LLC | www.empowermediagroup.com