TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR WEBSITE ON A MOBILE DEVICE
What is the user experience like for your customers?
- "Just as companies realised, circa 1996, that they needed to create a website to remain relevant to customers, history is repeating itself in mobile". (Mashable 2012)
- 2007: Apple launches iPhone.
- 2001: Smartphone sales overtake PC sales.
- 2012: 400% increase in mobile web searches since 2010.
- 2013: More people will use mobile devices than PC's to get online.
- 2015: Total global Internet users will double with most being mobile.
- 2016: There will be more mobile devices than people on earth.
Australia and smartphones?
- 52% of the population have a smartphone with y-o-y growth of 40%.
- 2nd highest penetration of smartphones globally after Singapore.
Global internet devices sale graph (2000-2016)
- PCs - 500.000.000 units.
- Mobile phones - 1.500.000 units.
- Tablets - 2.500.000 units.
What are people doing on their mobile device?
- 58% of smartphone users access the Internet every day from their device.
- 86% of users search for local information on their phone, 88% take action as a result.
- 94% of users have researched a product or service.
- 28% of users have made a purchase on their phone.
Apps are fun and useful, but many prefer mobile sites for shopping
- 81% prefer using mobile sites to apps for researching prices.
- 79% prefer mobiles site for product view.
- 63% prefer mobile sites than apps for purchasing.
A bad mobile experience can cost you customers
- 57% of people would not recommend a business with a bad mobile site.
- 40% have turned to a computer's site after a bad mobile.
Introducing a Langoor.mob
- An innovative new product, specifically designed to convert your desktop website to a mobile friendly site.
The Langoor team specialise in building mobile sites
- What is benefit of a mobile optimised site?: 1) Greater engagement through customized user experience; 2) 9 out of 10 users take action as a result of visiting a mobile site; 3) Faster loading for mobile devices;
4) High Google ranking.
Why choose us?
- Customer satisfaction.
- Quick production.
Who are Langoor?
- Langoor is a web services and product agency established in 2009. Since, it's inception, Langoor has grown to a team of more than 50, with offices in Sydney, Australia and Bangalore, India. We believe in building
the highest quality products and establishing long-term relationships.
Some of our clients include:
- Virgin Money.
The mobile revolution is here. Your customers are mobile. Are you? - www.langoor.mobi | Henri Scamps; Business Development Guru; Email: email@example.com; M: 0412897330; P: +61 2 9126 9265.
Sources: Google The Mobile Movement, 2011, http://www.gstatic.com/ads/research/en/2011/heMobileMovement.pdf; Mary Meeker's latest StUllning Presentation About The State OlThe Web, 2012;
http://www.businessinsider.com/mary-meekers-latest-incredibly-insightful-oresentation-about-the-state-ol-the-web-2012?op=1#ixzz2OBj8gYQc; Mobile Marketing Statistics 2012, http://snaphop.com/2012-mobile-
marketing-statistics, Mobile wweb searches surge as online orders hit $189 billion a year, 2012; http://www.startupsmart.com.au/internetmobile-web-searches-surge-as-online-orders-hit-$189-billion-a-
year/201206276742.html; More mobile devices than people "within live years", 2012, http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2012/jun/OG/more-mobile-devices-people-five-years; Our Mobile Planet: Austalia, 2012,
http://services.google.com/lh/liles/blogs/ou!!!obillane!!ustrali!n.pdf; The future of mobile, 2012, http://www.businessinsider.com/the-future-of-mobile-deck-2012-3#-1.