What is the impact of online giving for nonprofit organizations?
- 2012 online marketing nonprofit benchmark index study
Online giving funds nonprofit missions. What could your organization do with the right online fundraising strategy?
- The median online gift of $93,67 would provide 8.5 flu shots for adults
- Median amount raised per organization $366,572 equals the annual wages of 8,8 americans
- Online fundraising growth rate 2011
15,8% median growth rate in North America
- Hospitals increase online fundraising the most with a growth rate of 45,1%
- Food banks saw the second highest growth in online fundraising with a rate of 24,2%
- Each usable email address is worth $12,92 in donations
- Median number of emails a nonprofit has on emails 47,794. Just over the number of runners who finished the 2011 NYC Marathon
To download the full report visit