What Is Digital Marketing
It is the use of new media to market a brand/product/organization and so on. Though there are a lot of activities that can be done, but digital marketing these days relies on the Internet.
- Used as promotional tool/place to retrieve information/to educate public website is the main factor. By creating an online identity for your brand, it will increases brand image and awareness.
Not to mention that, you can reach a wider target audience with efficiency.
- A few ways your website content is definitely essential, you will need to maintain it regularly and optimize the page content: 1) SEO. In its bare definition SEO is the one that determines your webpage presence (page
ranking) on the search result in search engine; 2) SEM. Monitor the popular and trending keywords, as well as its variations, and buy the relevant keywords to your business and purchase; 3) Social media. manage your
social media network update status on Facebook, promotion in Twitter and so on. Social media gives brand exposures.
- Reach a wider target audience. Great for startup, as the cost is minimal. External SEO: 1) Directory submission; 2) Social networking; 3) Blog comment; 4) Participate in Q&A sites.
Further increase your web presence on the Internet, with ways such as: directory submission, social bookmarking (by using sites like Reddit, Digg, StumbleUpon, etc), commenting in blogs. In addition, we can participate in
Q&A sites, forums, and so on.
- Content creation: 1) Regularly update your site content will keep your site fresh updates mean that there is actively around the site and therefore site is in operation; 2) Create articles post for blogs. High quality and
informative content will ensure visitors to keep coming back to your site. Search keywords (low fat cupcakes). Watch out for the common language or terms people used to search. Is it cupcakes or muffins?
Moving beyond print media. Start asking how digital can you be?
- How we can optimize pages. It is more about strategizing your site content rather than programming.
- On page optimization. The more useful your site is the more traffic your site will have. But the most important thing to remember is to practice good SEO.
- Getting on to the first page is important. Everybody knows how important it is to get your website on to the first page of the search result. People prefer to get what they are looking for in the first page. Only a handful of
people go through the second page of the search result. Internal SEO: 1) Friendly URL. Use a shorter link with proper name, and it is much easier for the public to remember;
2) Title tags. Name each page of your site property and of course the name will have to be relevant; 3) Sitemap. sitemap helps site to be crawled and be indexed by search engines; 4) Keywords rrch content. Repeat your
keywords 3-4 times in your body head for optimization but of course it will need be relevant to your content. And if possible, use keyword once in the heading and in hyperlinks; 5) 404 custom page. Create a custom page.
Create a custom error page so that it is not considered as a broken link in your site; 6) Headings. proper headings give clear hierarchy to your site and keywords in heading is also useful; 7) Optimizing image. Try to attach a
description to each image file that you have on your site. By giving ALT properties to your images, search engine can now read them; 8) Robots.txt. Think of it as a guide to let Google robot knows where to crawl. Let it
know which pages you allow it to go to. for example, allow it to crawl your whole except the admin area; 9) Inbound link. The more other people directly click the link to your site, the more traffic you will get.
- Search engine marketing: 1) Keywords research. Research the keywords and find out ones that you can use to specifically target the audience; 2) Google Ads. Research your keywords and purchase them, advertising
online is made easy using Google Ads; 3) Reports. Use the reports on your digital marketing campaign to compare the traffic before and after you have did it.
- Social media marketing: 1) Facebook. Sharing post content is easy with Facebook; 2) Pinterest. Find things based on interest; 3) Twitter. Posts can go viral in a short time.
- Display advertising. display ads are still around in the Internet, among the search result, and among sites. And it uses Google Display Network which you can be sure to get your website listed.
- Webmaster tools. With webmaster tools, you can see the activities and the overall of your website. including other websites that links to your own website.
- Website speed tester. One of the biggest pet peeves is having to wait for a webpage to load. There are a lot of other tools that can be utilised to check the loading time of your site. For example: YSlow and Page Speed.
Use it to improve the performance of your site. Site optimization is, really, not hard at all as the site owner, you will need to do all these little things to ensure your site is discoverable
- Email marketing. Old school style, emails still prove to be effective. Use newsletter to communicate your message.
- Google Analytics. See how many people visit your site within a period of time or how long does each users stay on your site.
We are happy to offer our service.
Brought to you by www.pixaal.com.