- This my, grandma Elaine: She is a jamaican from St. Catherine who now lives in the UK.
- Country: Jamaica otherwise known as "Jamrock" is a small island in the Caribbean. It is located south of Florida. Kingston is the capital.
- Sport: In Jamaica, running, football and bobsledding is very popular. Usain Bolt is the worlds fastest runner, he is jamaican.
- Clothes and climate: Jamaica is very hot and humid. People have to wear clothes that will keep them cool. String vests of all colours are very popular.
- Music: Reggae music is about stories of life in Jamaica everybody knows, knows Bob Marley. Reggae music was invented in Jamaica by Bob Marley.
- Food: Ackee and saltfish is one of the national dishes of Jamaica. Ackee is a fruit and saltfish is really salted fish that has been marinated.
- People: Jamaica is a pretty big island. In July 2012 and estimate was made on how many people there are in Jamaica. There are 2.7 million people. Jamaicans speak english and Patoi which is broken pigeon english.
- History: The first settler arrived in Jamrock in 1494.
- Education: Education is pretty much the same as in Australia. Jamaica is not as high tech.
- Fauna and flora: The national fauna of Jamaica. Lignum Vitae flower that grows on a tree and as known as "wood of life".
Sources: Grandma in UK; Google for Jamaica wikipedia; Dad Miah.