10 Reasons why Buying Music is better than a Cup of Coffee
Music vs. coffee
- #1 An album lasts longer (lifetime) than a cup of coffee (15 mins).
- #2 Gives you more conversation starters ("Hey what kinda music do you listen to? Love the solo in the song").
- #3 People who produce music, actually get paid. Unlike coffee where the farm people get a penny for every dollar you pay. Artists get 70% of what you pay at music fellas.
- #4 Music works better than coffee to help you work. We've all used our headphones to tune out the outside world and focus.
- #5 You can use music over and over again, and unlike coffee, more you listen to a good song. the more it grows on you.
- #6 It goes well with cigarette and alcohol. Compare that with coffee - ok accepted, cigarette do go very well with coffee but try a glass of scotch with your coffee. don't tell us we didn't warn you.
- #7 It's cheaper - an average album on music fellas is of about 70 rupees. The basic version of your coffee at a coffee shop is about 75 bucks. Plus vat, plus service charge. Plus the tip you leave to impress the girl.
- #8 A good song gets better with me (awesomeness, time). Unlike a cup of coffee which gets warmer/colder depending upon what you are drinking.
- #9 Music gives a better high. No one can argue this! For the doubters, go put on "dark side of the moon" by Pink Floyd and let's talk.
- #10 You don't have to wait in line to get it. We are talking to you coffee shops ("Sorry, we are full").
Discover new music, support the artists you love and buy their music legally.