10 Signs You Might Be A Beer Snob
You are a confirmed beer nerd, but how can you be sure that you're not slipping into the dark waters of beer snobbery? Here are ten signs that you might be turning into an absolute bore:
- #1 You refuse to drink a beer you really want because you don't have the right glassware.
- #2 You insist on being alone in a dark room when you try a beer for the first time.
- #3 You don't serve the beer your friends bring over, instead you choose to enlighten them with your own (superior) selections.
- #4 You correct the bartender.
- #5 You think chimay is "too mainstream" to bother drinking.
- #6 You know to say "Reinheitsgebot" and work into conversation whenever meeting a fellow beer lover for the first time.
- #7 You make suggestions to shoppers in the beer aisle without them asking. Worse yet, you criticize what's in their basket.
- #8 You won't drink the beer at a party if it's from Bud, Miller or Corona.
- #9 You believe other people don't know how to drink beer the "right" way.
- #10 You drink at least two items on this list are wrong and feel you have a good argument to defend your potentially snobbish behavior.
Beer & Whiskey Brothers | Keep in good spirits and keep the good spirits in ya | www. beerandwhiskeybros.com.