According to the Brewers Association, throughout the United States, beer sales have gone up an estimated 0.9% in volume in 2012.
- Total amount of pints of beer the US drinks annually - 50b.
- There are more breweries in the US than any country in the world.
- Total US breweries operating: 1) June 2013 - 2528; 2) 2012 - 2403; 3) 2011 - 2027.
- Total width of keg to fill with the total amount of beer consumed in the US each year - 870 feet wide.
- Average price to buy a beer in an American pub - $3.87.
- Top 10 beer drinking countries (annual consumption per person in US gallons): 1) Czech Republic - 41.4; 2) Ireland - 34.6; 3) Germany - 30.6; 4) Australia - 29.0; 5) Austria - 28.6; 6) United Kingdom - 26.2; 7) Belgium - 24.6;
8) Denmark - 23.7; 9) Finland - 22.5; 10) Luxembourg - 22.3.
- United States are the 13th beer drinking country in the world with 21.6 US gallons annual consumption per person.
Photos: Fotoqua | Visual Toy - www.visualtoy.com | An infomation and amterials are obtaines from a publivly available sources believed to be accurate, and are subject to copyrights owned by other individuals or entities, appropriately
stated under the sources list | Sources: www.statisticbrain.com; www.cnbc.com; www.brewersaasociation.org; www.beerinstitute.org | Design: www.infographicbox.com.