How Long Does It Take To Burn Off...
- An average 250lb. person burns 600 calories in 1 hour at 5mph.
- An average man needs 2.500 calories a day.
- An average woman needs 2.000 calories a day.
- Running. Burns on average 100 calories per mile.
- Big Mac Medium Meal (Big Mac - 490 calories, Reg Fries - 330 calories, Medium Coke - 170 calories) - 990 calories, 1 hour 40 mins of running.
- Bag of plain crisps (130 calories) - 12 mins of running.
- Hamburger Happy Meal (505 calories) - 50 mins of running.
- Mars Bar (250 calories) - 22 mins of running.
- Christmas Dinner (Roast turkey - 150 calories, Roast potatoes - 130 calories, Bread sauce - 40 calories, Stuffing - 231 calories, Gravy - 18 calories, Boiled carrots - 14 calories, Brussel sprouts - 30 calories, Roast
parsnips - 45 calories, Two pigs in blankets - 200 calories) - 957 calories, 1 hour 35 mins of running.
- Slice of Pizza Pepperoni (352 calories) - 25 mins of running.
- Can of coke 330ml. (142 calories) - 14 mins of running.
- Chocolate muffin (473 calories) - 47 mins of running.
- Total calories for everything - 3.799. That's about 6 hrs 20 mins of running to burnt it all off.
Jtcfitness.com | Infographic by freshegg.com | All facts and figures are approximate and intented as a guide | Daily calorie intake figures to maintain a man and women's weight sourc from the NHS | UK Pizza Hut Medium
Pepperoni Feast Pizza.