How Fat? A visual comparison of how fattening popular fast food restaurants really are.
All fat measured in grams [g]
How much fat is in your fries? You will think twice about ordering the large fry.
Fat content of restaurant specially sandwich, burger, or other item.
The norm, double
The fattest on the menu. You may risk death just by eating it.
This item's fat content may be interesting and/or surprising.
- McDonald's. I'm lovin' it
Total - 162
McFries - 25, 16
McCheese Burger ? Big Mac - 29, 12
McDouble Quarter, Pounder of Cheese - 48
McGriddles Sausage, Egg, & Cheese - 32
- Burger King. Have it your way
Total - 191
French fries - 17, 25
Double Whopper with Cheese - 65
Cheese Burger -19, 36
Croissandwich Sausage & Cheese - 29
- Wendy's. You know when it's real
Total - 172
French fries - 19, 25
Cheese Burger - 11, 18
Grilled Chicken Sandwich - 8
Baconator Triple - 91
- Taco bell. Think outside the bun
Total - 167
Nachos ? Nachos Supreme - 21, 24
Soft Taco / Grilled chicken, Fresco Burrito - 9,24
Volcano nachos - 61
- Arby's. I'm thinking arby's
Total - 155
Curly Fries- 24, 31
Ultimate BLT - 44
Beef Choddler - 18, 23
French Dip & Swiss - 15
- Highest in category, fat-o-meter
Burger King - 191, Wendy's - 172, Taco Bell - 167, McDonald's - 162, Arby's - 155
Hmmm... some random bits for you to think about
- There are more than 30,000 fast food restaurants just in the United States alone
- Americans spend about 150 billion dollars on fast food each year
- Caffeine is the most commonly used drug in the world. High doses can have serious health effects, including muscle weakness, heart irregularities, and infertility. Children and teenagers consume more than 64 gallons of soft drinks per year.
- Can you match these nicknames?
The Golden Arches?
- McDonald's is Brazil's largest employer