HOW MANY CALORIES ARE YOU DRINKING?
- They go down so easily and can be found anywhere and everywhere. Water, tea, milk, juice, soda, coffee, energy drinks, smoothies. This is just a few of the many categories of beverages without going into too much detail. Guess
how many calories the average person consumes in drinks a day?
- Soda: 1) Coca-Cola: 124c-189c; 2) Diet Coke: 0c-7c.
- Juice: 2) Juicy Juice: 129c-143c; 2) Gold Peak: 4c; 3) Orange Juice: 157c-168c; 4) Apple Juice: 169c-175c; 5) Vegetable Juice: 80c.
- Coffee/tea: 1) McDonald's Tea: 129c-143c; 2) White Tea: 4c; 3) Black Coat: 0c-4c; 4) Starbucks Coffee: 100c; 5) Starbucks Coffee: 330c; 6) Cranberry Juice: 205c.
- Milk: 1) Milk: 220c; 183c; 154c.
- Energy drink: 1) Red Bull: 220c; 2) 5 Hours Energy: 183c; 3) Monster: 154c.
- Beer: 1) Budweiser: 145c; 2) Miller Lite: 96c; 3) Samuel Adams: 154c.
Flaviliciousfitness.com | Presented by: Flavia Del Monte's Flavilicious Fitness and Nutrition.