This Super Bowl Sunday Americans Will Consume 50 Million Cases Of Beer!
Here is how all that brew's gonna go down...
- America's beer tab: 10.8 billion dollars. Enough to buy 10 B2 stealth bombers! Enough beer to fill Lucas Oil Stadium almost half-way up!
- Most popular beers in America. Top selling domestics (94.1%): 1) Bud Light; 2) Coors Light; 3) Budweiser; 4) Miller Lite; 5) Natural Light.
- Top selling crafts (5.9%): 1) Sierra Nevada Pale Ale; 2) Sam Adams Boston Lager; 3) New Belgium Fat Tire; 4) Shiner Rock; 5) Widmer Hefeweizen.
- Americans can save more than 1 billion dollars by using saveonbrew.com. The equivalent of 2.160.000 iPads (the good ones!) or 360m gallons of gasoline.
- Your beer's cycle of beer: 1) You buy the beer; 2) You drink the beer; 3) You get rid of the beer.
One must exit before another can enter
- 58% "go" during the game so they don't miss the commercials.
- It will take 2+ billion gallons of water to flush away all that beer.
- All that beer (just the beer) will result in 1.4 billion trips to the bathroom.
- 7 million people will "call in sick" on Monday after game.
Before you head out to stock up for the game find some great deals on beer at retailers near you: Save On Brew - You've got a zip code... We've got beer deals! www.saveonbrew.com.
* Estimate based on 2011 Nielsen data - Does not include bar / restaurant / stadium consumption.