Sylwia Presley - coffee infographic cv
I am an experienced social media strategist, word of mouth marketer and blogger, supporting brands in the profit and not for profit sector. I help individuals, brands and organisations tell their stories to drive change, mostly with the help of technology.
- Develop my traditional and digital marketing skills!
- Help friends and clients to understand the power of social stories for a change!
- Promote the power of social media for storytelling!
- Blog and learn more about fair trade coffee production!
Proficiency in years
- Social media -10.
- Software support - 8.
- Social reporting - 6.
- Word of mouth - 5.
- Marketing - 5.
- Event marketing - 3.
2003-2004. Telecom customer, support technician @Nokia, Sykes, 2004-2005. SAP assistant, system engineer @TATA, 2006. SAP consultant @Neorix/Cemex, 2007-2010. Ethicist & regional development
coordinator @1000heads, 2010. Author @FutureChallenges.org & Cee.mysociety.org, 2010. Lead organiser @Oxford Twestival & Barcamp Transparency.
Major tech skills
- Desktop software/apps - 100.
- Cloud & social media - 90.
- Mobile apps - 60.
- Photo/video editing - 40.
- Coding - 10.
Head of client services @NFPVoice.com, Author/editor @GlobalVoicesOnline.org, Founder @BarcampNonprofits.com, #VSMB and #Voice Tweetups, Lead organizer @Oxford Girl Geek Dinners, Reporter @Th!nk,
European Centre of Journalism.
Strategy, relationships, conversations, business ethics, strategy ethics, citizen activism, team management, sponsorship seeking, government transparency.
- The past : 4108 cups consumed past jobs (estimate: average 2 cups a day); 7 countries of employment; reach of work activity: 4 continents; 5 major jobs between 2000-2009.
- The present: 2331 cups consumed current jobs (estimate: average 3 cups a day); 1 country of employment; reach of work activity: 12 countries; 5 ongoing jobs since 2009.
Souces: sylwiapresley.com (Home page), @presleysylwia (Twitter), sylwia.presley (skype), email@example.com (google), +447850138178 (phone).