The Multiple Personalities of Coffee
The businessman and woman
- To-go (Hurry up).
- Red Eye (Business trip).
- Americano (For political reasons).
- Black (No frills).
- IV drip (Hands-free).
- Refill (Yes, again).
- On my tab (Keep it open).
- Extra large (Or the whole pot).
- With Aspirin (Having withdrawals)
- Cappuccino (Long chat).
- White chocolate mocha (High maintenance).
- Caramel macchiato (Out little secret).
- Frappé (Shaken, not stirred).
- Vanilla latte (Playing it safe).
- Espresso (Dark ambrosia).
- French press (In its purest form).
- Freshly ground (can taste the difference).
- Cafe sua da (Pronounced cà phê s?a dá)
The night owl
- Triple shot (3x productivity).
- Black eye (Leaves 2 in the morning).
- Caffeine (Of any kind).
The early starter to tonight
- Carajillo (Brandy candy).
- With grand marnier (better than orange juice).
- Iced toddy (Like a throat lozenge).
- With amaretto (Continue last night's buzz).
- With Kahlua (is it a black Russian?).
- Irish (Whisky breath).
- Cafe au lait (Sip with pinky up).
- Cafe com leite (Sounds fancy).
- Cafe con leche (To impress the people behind in line).
- Milchkaffee (These are really all the same).
The ex-tea drinker
- Steamer (In a coffee cup).
- Chai (Not really coffee).
- Instant (Not really coffee, either).
- Cream & sugar (With a little coffee).
Loku | Support Local Coffee Shops |