Which Profession Drinks the Most Coffee?
Coffee consumption trends in the workplace
- 46% of all U.S. workers claims that they are less productive without coffee.
- 61% of the workers who need coffee to get through their day drinks 2 cups or more each day.
- 49% admits to needing coffee while on the job in the Northeast where the workday coffee ritual is the strongest.
- Editors/writes, government professionals, teachers are most likely to add flavor to their coffee.
- Human resources professionals & personal caretakers are most likely to enjoy their coffee with cream and sugar.
- Judges, attorneys, hotel workers are most likely to take their coffee black.
Top 15 heaviest coffee drinkers
- Scientist / lab technician.
- Marketing / PR professional.
- Education administrator.
- Editor / writer.
- Healthcare administrator.
- Food preparer.
- Social worker.
- Financial professional.
- Personal caretaker.
- Human resources benefits coordinator.
- Government professional.
- Skilled tradesperson.
Created by http://ilovecoffee.jp
Source: New Dunkin’ Donuts & CareerBuilder® Survey Reveals Which Professionals Need Coffee the Most http://www.dunkindonuts.com/DDBIog/2011/09/new_dunkin_donuts.html