Sauteed Sanguin (Mushrooms) With Parsley And Garlic Over Pasta | A French Recipe
A French Provencal recipe. Perfect for a family or for romantic eat in date night. Easy to make and delicious with a bottle of red wine and some fresh fruits for dessert. Mmmm. Ingredients: 1 kilo/2 lbs. mushrooms bunch of
parsley; 5 cloves garlic; Olive oil; Parmesan cheese, Pasta noodles (any kind).
- #1 Gather mushrooms. I used Sanguins mushrooms but you can substitute with any mushrooms you like. Preferably wild if you can find some.
- #2 Wash mushrooms. If using Sanguin mushrooms, tap them slightly to get all the debris and dirt out. Then soak them in cold water for a few minutes but not longer and let them air dry on your counter for few minutes.
- #3 Chop and slice. Slice all the mushrooms thinly but not paper thin. Chop the parsley Chop the garlic
- #4 Sautee mushrooms. Saute the garlic then add the mushrooms until caramelized. The key is to brown the mushrooms but not burn them! Don't overcrowd the pan otherwise the mushrooms will release their juices and steam rather
than brown. Also, try to not to shake or move the pan too much. You want to give the mushrooms a chance to brown.
- #5 Add parsley. Once mushrooms have caramelized add parsley at the end and set aside.
- Toss mushrooms with pasta and parmesan.
- Serve to hungry people. Salt and pepper as needed. Maybe even drizzle a little extra olive oil at the end. Don’t forget the wine.
Practical Adventurology. Escape The rat-race, travel The World - www.PracticalAdventurology.com | You are free to use this infographic on your site. Please link back to www.PracticalAdventurology.com. A site that empowers and
inspires you escape the rat race and travel the world, if you even have kids.