Infographics are running the Internet.
- 100 infographics are release every day.
- Infograph creation increases by 1% every day.
- 100 blog author get lazy every day and publish infographics.
- Fact: by 2012 all blog posts will contain infographics.
- Super fact: infographics will be the cause of the apocalypse.
- Maybe a fact: 23% of infographs cause puppies to cry.
- 356 calories are burned in the creation of an infograph.
- 1,000,000 deleted at once cause an explosion. (Made of pure infographic)
- 2377,9 pounds of fossil fuel gets used every time you read an infograph.
- 96% of the information on infographs is correct, the other 2% doesn't matter. (I didn't do it!)
- 62% of people who read infographs can not understand information without pictures and big fonts. (You are a douchebag!)
- 66% of people who read infographs are douchebags. (Yes, you are!)
- 67% of people who read infographs love them. (Hey!)
- By the time you go to this point in this infograph you've become: 12% dumber: true.
* Data collected from the stop being fucking sheep institution - Steve, Allan