Game of Thrones Map NYC StyleGame of New York: What Kingdom Do You Live In?... If Game of Thrones took place in NYC, that is
- Beyond the Wall: The suburbs. Let's just say, she's gets weird up there.
- The Night Watch: The Bronx. Who defends Manhattan from the wildlings in the Suburbs and beyond? The Bronx of course!
- House Stark: Uptown. With all them "respectable and responsible' folks" milling around, this might be a half decent place to start a family.
- Jully: The Park. Known for its central location, fields, and the impressive castle of Columbus Circle.
- Greyjoy: New Jersey. The people of Jersey and Pyke battle similar stereotypes.
- Arryn: Roosevelt Island. Known for its asylums and prisons, this is the dominion of Lysa Arryn and her breast-sucking son.
- Kings landing: Times Square & Midtown. If there was a Times Square style NYE ball-drop anywhere in Westeros, it would be at Kings Landing.
- House Tyrell: Chelsea. Highgarden is known for it's attractive castle and gardens. Highline anyone?
- House Baratheon: Lower East Side. Baratheons know how to party.
- Braavos: Lic & Astoria. Cultural center, economic hub, and home to Syrio Forel, Arya Stark's badass sword tutor.
- House Lannister: Tribeca. The place to be if you think you're hot sh*t and have tons of money.
- House Martell: Chinatown. The people of Dorn are ethnically distinct, have different customs, and have a strong sense of national identity.
- Norvos: Williamsburg. This free city is ruled by a band of bearded priests.
- Lohor: Bushwick. This is the most crafty of free cities. Plus, they worship a goat. Doesn't get much more alternative/hip than that.
- Volantis: Park Slope. Talisa Maegyr, Robb Stark's new squeeze, was born into the Noble Class here, which rules over the lower "Nanny" class.
- Lys: Coney Island. The hometown of Doreah, Daenerys Targaryen's feisty handmaiden is known for its pleasure houses and seamen.
- Dothraki sea: Long Island. Um... needs no explanation?
- Red waste: Hamptons. Where the super wealthy go for lavish parties and got awful outfits.
* This was made for fun and is not in any way affiliated with hBO or any of it's affiliates.