Generic Beer Infographic
- Brown is kind of a beery colour. Beer is also "old-timey", which explains the choice of font for the header!
- Benjamin Franklin blah blah blah: "You can't whack a nice pint of wallop!" (The Olden Days).
- There may be as many four types of beer - scientists just don't know for sure!
- We've all heard the phrase "walk like an Egyptian", but why did they walk that way? Because they were drunk... on beer!
- Al "Alan" Capone (Kevin Costner) stole most of America's beer in 1918. When police tracked him down in 1933, he'd drunk all but four bottles!
- How beer is made (new font!): 1) The "wart" are boiled with hop grains; 2) The "warts" go into a "fermentor" and encouraged to mate with the yeast; 3) After nine months of gestation, a tasty beer is born!
- If you drink a beer with your burger it neutralises the calorie content of both and...
- In World War II, pilots drank beer to improve their night vision.
- Whereas wine makes you impotent, and causes your hair and teeth to fall out!
- Some famous hops: 1) Snaresbrooker; 2) Von Smallhausen; 3) Teddy Ruxpin.
- The human tongue can detect four flavours: malty, hoppy, sour and awesome. Try hosting a beer tasting with some friends and their tongues.
- Getting a beer in other languages: 1) German - "Beer! Schnell!"; 2) French - "Le Beer. Gareon!".
Is that enough? Invoice in post. Boakanbaily.com.