Wow! The New Social Vacuum
Only $499.95 * Does not include cost of Internet access and local data changes.
Super sucking powers!
- Hack, hack, hair ball! Damn cat. They should have gone with the hairless Dr, Evil breed.
About 8 hours ago from The Living Room.
- Wow, finally found someone that sucks more than I do. #CarlPaladino.
On Oct 13 from The TV Room.
Can handle any mess!
- Made $1.25 today, mostly from seat cushion pennies, dimes and Sacagawea.
On Oct 01 from The Den.
- Nabbed myself one the kid's @iPod Nanos, too bad there is only Justin Beiber on it.
On Oct 17 from The Bedroom.
- It tweets what it eats! Like nothing you've seen before! This vacuum is the ultimate social vacuum, with absolutely no bitter!
Works on atomic energy!
- Ninth spider sucked-up of the week, you know what that means. Enough for lint soccer!
About 3 days ago from The Kitchen.
- Guh! I know I was advertised as the super-picker-upper but tacks are my limit. I quit!
About 2 seconds ago from The Basement.
Works wet or dry!
- Thought those were chocolate sprinkles. Turns out we have mouse problem.
About 1 hour ago from The Kitchen.
- It's 3:15, time to scare the Scooby-doo out of the family Schnauzer.
About 10 minutes ago from The Living Room.
- Oops! Just scared the dog. #failwail.
About 9 minutes ago from The Living Room.
- This is how I roll... literally http://yfrog.com/dyson_ball.
About 12 hours ago from The Bedroom.
Money back guarantee!
* Not liable for Vacuum's personal opinions.