Like Your Date To Be Dirty?
Good News and Bad News: They Are Dirty.
Date Tonight? Ok.
A Battle of The Sexes on Cleanliness & Hygiene
- General tip: replace you toothbrush every 3 months.
- Women are about 26% more likely to floss daily than men.
- 4% of women never clean makeup brushed. Typically stored in warm wet bathrooms.
- Makeup expires within 3 moths to one year. Why? Because of bacteria from the skin.
- 31% brush teeth twice day or more.
- Not flossing might be bad for your health. Over 15% of men with chronic gum disease had other issues including erectile dysfunction.
- Bathroom habits, warm wet environment. Most of us shower everyday. about 30% of men shower twice a day.
- 18% of men never clean bathroom.
- In general, men using public restrooms touch fewer surfaces than women.
- 77% of men, who washes their hands? In baseball stadium observational studies.
- 93% of women. Women's public restrooms have twice as many germs as men's public restrooms.
- Average college boy's pillow & mattress pad, bacteria colonies - 480.000, mold/yeast colonies - 160.000.
- Average college girl's pillow & mattress pad, bacteria colonies - 290.000, mold/yeast colonies - 59.000.
- Bedroom/laundry. 40% of Americans never wash their mattress pads.
- Change their bed sheets: about once a week 58% (men).
- Change their bed sheets: about once a week 64% (women).
- Men are more likely to wear jeans 4 or 5 times before washing them.
- Do not change their underwear daily 22% (men).
- Change their bra within 2 days 65%.
- Do not change their underwear daily 5% (women).
- Married men change their underwear twice as often as single men.
- General tip: normal detergents don't kill germs.
- To clean poop, you must use bleach or hot 150° water.
- Dirty underwear? Dirty underwear can carry up to 1 gram of poop.
- Men tend to keep wallets for years w/o cleaning them.
- Men's wallets are 4x dirtier than women's purses.
- The flu virus can survive on a dollar bill for up to 10 days. General tip: wash hands after dealing with money.
- Bacteria levels of 200 are considered safe most handbags have bacteria levels in the tens of thousands.
- The average outdoor ATM has around 1.600 germs per key.
- 20% do some housework everyday (men).
- 49% do some housework everyday (women).
- Men are more likely thoroughly clean their house (when they clean it).
- Men's desks may look dirtier bu generally, have fewer "bacteria factories" such as: knickknacks; food in drawers; cosmetics. Such as: make up and lotions.
- A recent survey found women spend much longer doing household chores than their partners.
- Around 90 minutes a day men tend to find excuse no to help, - dailymail.com.
- Women's desks at work have 3.5 times more bacteria, because of common "bacteria factory" items.
- Handling make up and lotions mean: dirtier mobile devices; dirtier keyboards; more common colds per year.
- General tip: use antibacterial wipes on office surfaces and mobile devices.
For more information, visit: KeepingItKleen.com.
Produced by JointEffortmrketing.com.
Sources: http://postyour.info/statistics/hoe-often-do-you-brush-your-teeth.html; http://www.sleepfoundation.org/gender; http://www.everydayhealth.com/erectile-dysfunction-pictures/erectile-dysfunction-risks-no-one-talks-