Pedestrian's Guide to the USA
- Chicago. Pretty standard, really.
- San Francisco. The only thing these drivers love more than their hybrids is stopping for pedestrians.
- Seattle. Cops apparently have nothing better to do than give tickets for jaywalking. Only cross where and when you’re supposed to, unless you’re armed with doughnuts.
- New York. Cross the street whenever/wherever you want, just don’t expect cars to stop.
- New Orleans. Just be sure to carry your open container while you stagger.
- Las Vegas. What are you doing outdoors? Sunglasses required regardless of time of day.
- Washington D.C. Who thought diagonal streets were a good idea? Wear comfortable shoes.
- Boston. Good luck navigating a downtown devoid of urban planning, especially during winter. Wear comfortable ice skates.
- Los Angeles. Haha, just kidding, hippie. Nobody walks - get a car.
- More tips? Make sure to check out the Hipmunk Blog for more travel tips!
Brought to you by hipmunk.
(c) 2011 Hipmunk, Inc.
Design by: Shaun Sanders.